Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is MCUToolsBaseDir defined?

Jump to solution
j___
Contributor IV

CodeWarrior 10.7.

I see "MCUToolsBaseDir" used in several places in the project. However, I cannot find where it is defined or aliased. I looked in "Linked Resources" in the "Project Properties" but it is not there. I searched the document "CodeWarrior Development Studio Common Features Guide, Rev. 10.x, 01/2016" and found no references to it. I grepped the project directory and found a few references in the ".cproject" file but they did not expand into the path information. It seems odd to have such a pervasive alias without clearly making available its translation?!!

So, where is the alias, "MCUToolsBaseDir", defined, resource linked, or documented?

EDIT: Changed text to reflect that this is not found in the ...Common Features Guide...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please go to a project properties then follow attached steps in screenshot below

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please go to a project properties then follow attached steps in screenshot below

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos