cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Project from Version Control

Jump to solution
sryan
Contributor III

I followed the guide located here: http://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/03/29/version-control-with-processor-expert-projects/

to check my project using Processor Expert into version control. Here is a screenshot of the files I pulled from our version control server using Tortoise to recreate the project:

9458_9458.jpgVCScreen1.jpg

My problem now is using these files to actually open the project. I tried to use "Import Project" in CodeWarrior to open that folder but it gives me a warning that says "No projects are found to import" and won't let me import the project as shown in the screenshot below:

9459_9459.jpgVCScreen2.jpg

Am I missing some file that I need to open this in CodeWarrior?  Or am I just using the wrong method to open these files as a project in CodeWarrior? Ideally I would like it set up so that any member of our development team could pull these files from version control using TortoiseSVN and immediately build the project.

I also tried using File->Open Path but that did nothing. I then tried Open File and pointing it to the .cproject file but it just opened as a text file.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sam,

the reason is that you missed to add the .project file to the VCS. You have the .cproject (contains the tool chain options), but not the .project one (Eclipse project file lists the project name and root).

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sam,

the reason is that you missed to add the .project file to the VCS. You have the .cproject (contains the tool chain options), but not the .project one (Eclipse project file lists the project name and root).

Erich

0 Kudos
sryan
Contributor III

That worked, thanks Erich!

0 Kudos