PCA2129

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliancox
Contributor V

NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE CORRECT FORUM, BUT.....

I am using a PCF2129 real time clock with a S08QE and Processor Expert. I can read and write to all of the time and alarm registers and the contents are preserved by a lithium cell when power is removed. As I am not using the Timestamp facility I decided to use the Year-Timestamp register as "non-volatile memory", but when I write data to it , power off and read it at power up the data is not the same. Does anyone have any ideas? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Julian,

Yes ,we can check. but please upload:

1. your demo code

2. problem screenshot

Thanks.
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Julian,

Yes ,we can check. but please upload:

1. your demo code

2. problem screenshot

Thanks.
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos