cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MobileGTv9.2, Ethernet tap, CCSProtocolPlugin: CCS: Connection refused

danedmondson
Contributor I

Hello,

I am attempting to get the latest CW for MobileGT to work on my 64-bit pc running Debian Linux 3.2.54. The target is a MPC5200cvr400B. The CW Ethernet tap is on the network and I can ping it ok. However, when I go to Project->Debug this window pops up saying the connection is refused. I have double checked the ribbon cable orientation.

Also, I can telnet into the TAP. Any suggestions as to what to look for?

thanks,

Dan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dan,

Sorry for the delay.

I don't have experience with linux version.

However we have the same problem under Windows version.

A colleague worked on solution.

Attached you will find the Note explaining how to install and use the TAP interface under MGT V9.2.

Hope this will help you.

!Have a great day,
Pascal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

danedmondson
Contributor I

Hi Pascal,

thank you for your note. I have, however, settled on the linux version and worked through any issues. The ethernet tap is working pretty well with MobileGT but I can see that we will have a need for a more powerful IDE. Specifically one that can flash a 128M nand without choking, and that can also upload an entire flash image.

When I left the Windows version, the last issue I was encountering was that MobileGT would not start due to a read/write issue on a configuration file. Even our IT admin could not get that one to work, so I'm happy with the linux version.

thanks,

Dan

0 Kudos