cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC9S08PA16 Does not appear as a device when a make a new bareboard project

Jump to solution
nicholasrainsfo
Contributor I

I need to flash a device that I am testing with preexisting software.  The vendor told me I need to use MC9S08PA16, however it does not appear under HCS08.  Is there a way to install this board into the list of devices manually that I am not seeing?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi.

I checked your screenshot. there is no item under HCS08PA family which is not normal.

I attached the video of my testing.

I suggest you uninstall your CW then reinstall CW10.7 then test same again.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi.

I checked your screenshot. there is no item under HCS08PA family which is not normal.

I attached the video of my testing.

I suggest you uninstall your CW then reinstall CW10.7 then test same again.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos