Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find jar file adding FXTH and NTM88 Starter Package

Jump to solution
Markel
Contributor I

Hi,

I am following the guide "UM11325 Installing and using CodeWarrior IDE for TPMS for FXTH87,
FXTH87E and NTM88". At CodeWarrior when I try to install either FXTH or NTM88 Starter package, I get an error "no software site found at jar file". How, do I solve this problem?

Markel_0-1650258509942.png

Regards,

Markel

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Markel , the file or the directory that you are looking for does not exist, that's the problem with it, so you need to redirect the link where you have that file. by the way, we don't have support code warrior more, so i recomend to change to MCUXpresso.

Have a good day

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Nadmi-Am
Contributor I

Hi @Markel , can you help me to write a main program to send a stored data with BLE ? the project is to access , print and send an IMU  stored data sent by nanosense ,using BLE
have you an example of code please ?

0 Kudos
Markel
Contributor I

Hi Nadmi-Am,

I believe you can find resources for that in the internet,

Regards,

Markel

0 Kudos
Markel
Contributor I

Hi,

After I extract the contents of the NTM88 Starter Package, the patch was found in the extracted folders and I was able to proceed following the guide.

Regards,

Markel

0 Kudos
CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Markel , the file or the directory that you are looking for does not exist, that's the problem with it, so you need to redirect the link where you have that file. by the way, we don't have support code warrior more, so i recomend to change to MCUXpresso.

Have a good day

0 Kudos