Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weird flash programming error

Jump to solution
jameschristian
Contributor I

Hi Freescale,

All of a sudden I started to get a very odd error when trying to flash our project to a K70f120m. The project builds fine, but I get the error any time I try to flash or debug.

First, this warning alert appears I(NOTE: I also received the same error, but pertaining to the .xml flash config file). 50730_50730.PNGerror1.PNG

When I click OK, it tries to flash target and the below error occurs. 

50731_50731.PNGerror2.PNG

If this is some sort of environment variable or file path error (this project is under version control and code is edited by 3 people on 3 different computers), the error messages are not specific enough for me to figure out which variable isn't set properly and fix.

Attached is a diagnostic report. Any and all help would be much appreciated, as this is a time critical project!

Best,

Brett

Original Attachment has been moved to: 201507140922_DiagnosticInfo.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi.

from the first screenshot, it shows the problem is in twrk70f120m.mem file.

I just searched this file under CW10.6.4 and MQX4.2 install but i didn't find it.

the default MQX twrk70f120m project use memory configuration file K70FN1M0.mem. see attached video for where to set it.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi.

from the first screenshot, it shows the problem is in twrk70f120m.mem file.

I just searched this file under CW10.6.4 and MQX4.2 install but i didn't find it.

the default MQX twrk70f120m project use memory configuration file K70FN1M0.mem. see attached video for where to set it.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

jameschristian
Contributor I

Thanks, I ended up deleting then reinstalling the MQX files, and it started working

0 Kudos