cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vxworks  p2041

Jump to solution
连营张
Contributor I

hi,i'm trying to configure the board(p2041rdb) to run vxworks,I made strictly in accordance with the document"vxworks-6.9/target/config/fsl_p2041_rdb/target.ref", but the system does not start as expected manner.Can you tell me where is the possible problem? Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

Have you tried to contact VxWorks vendor (Wind River) for this question?

Unfortunately, we do not have any experience with VxWorks OS here, in Freescale, this OS is proprietary and supported solely by its vendor, Wind River.

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello

Have you tried to contact VxWorks vendor (Wind River) for this question?

Unfortunately, we do not have any experience with VxWorks OS here, in Freescale, this OS is proprietary and supported solely by its vendor, Wind River.

Have a great day,
Alexander

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos