mingw32-make: ../../full_project_build/makefile_full_project: No such file or directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mingw32-make: ../../full_project_build/makefile_full_project: No such file or directory

Contributor I

I have issue on compiling project . There is no problem compiling on other computer ,same project ,same builder setting ,same IDE version V11.1 . But when I compile it ,it failed . 

what shows in console as below :

**** Build of configuration FLASH for project Nissan_PZ1A_HVSM_LIN ****
"C:\\Freescale\\CW MCU v11.1\\gnu\\bin\\mingw32-make" -f ../../full_project_build/makefile_full_project ProjDirPath=C:/Users/Ext.Daria.Ou/P42Q/test02/development build_full_srec -j8 all
mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `../../full_project_build/makefile_full_project'.  Stop.

builder setting as below:

And files are as below :

Does anyone knows why ? So strange .I checked paths and symbols ,it contained source files correctly ,just file : full_project_build is not  contained in the path, it is not source file, I don't know what is that . Thank you .

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alondra Ou

Can you tell me the part number that you are using?

I suggest you to try another workspace? Also make sure that your machine has installed the mingw compiler.

Let me know if this is helpful, if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Omar

0 Kudos