Unable to install CodeWarrior for Power Architecture V8.8 on Windows 10

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install CodeWarrior for Power Architecture V8.8 on Windows 10

iDontHaveOne
Contributor I

When trying to install, I get an error stating that the installation was interrupted. Attached are some screenshots of the error dialog along with Application Log in the Event Viewer.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello elizabeth leung,

Please ignore the driver installation and finish CodeWarrior 8.8 installation, because the driver provided in CodeWarrior 8.8 is no use.

Please download and install Patch 8.8.6 from https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?agree=Accept&element=5901481 to install CCS USB driver for CodeWarrior TAP.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

iDontHaveOne
Contributor I

Yiping,

That link just took me to my account homepage for NXP and not an actual download page.

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please login first, then access that link, you will reach to correct Web page.

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos

iDontHaveOne
Contributor I

I logged in to both the nxp account as well as the nxp community but the link still did not take me anywhere other than my account homepage.

0 Kudos