cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with BSP

Jump to solution
norbertoj
Contributor III

Hi, I have some problems with the build of a project. My tower is TWRK60D100M, and my MQX is 4.0. 

My workspace have a bsp, a psp, and a rtcs working sets (projects).  Additionally, I have a project that contains my application code, like this:

165079_165079.PNGwrongbsp.PNG

It marks that I have multiple definition of Task_template_list and it can't identify the generated functions from Processor Expert of BSP.

I tried to include the headers of the generated code, but didn't work. It can identify the headers, but not the generated functions. In the MQX_tenmplate_list[], CW reports that there are multiple-defined, but I have only one in my application code.

I don't know how to fix these erros. I tried to change configurations of the linker, but it didn't work.

Sincerely,

Norberto Jiménez

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
norbertoj
Contributor III

Hi, I fixed the problem, there was a Header that include my task header, and my task header include this file. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Norberto Jiménez ,

Could you please upload your project to community , then i can test on my side .

And also tell me which version of CW do you used .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
norbertoj
Contributor III

Hi, I fixed the problem, there was a Header that include my task header, and my task header include this file. 

0 Kudos