How to read sensor values in FXTH87xx00?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read sensor values in FXTH87xx00?

f20150335
Contributor III

Hi, can someone please share the code for getting pressure and temperature sensor values from FXTH87xx00 series in codewarrior IDE? How do I display these values? Do I have to connect it to an external monitor or can I view it on my computer also?

Thanks!

3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Divyank

Can you please check my answer of this thread?

Cannot find true time simulator window, need help on HCS08. 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f20150335
Contributor III

Just checked the video.It was very helpful. Thanks for taking time out to help me !

Can you get someone to answer this thread too?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Divyank,

FXTH87 has a set of measurement routines. We can check them in datasheet. I extract them as below:

pastedImage_1.png

You can also find demo code from

FXTH87|Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor|NXP 

demo codes are also listed there.

If memory view in my previous video can't match your  requirement, you can use NXP Sensor GUI from here

FXTH87|Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor|NXP 

For more question about FXTH87 MCU, (This space is for CodeWarrior IDE) I would suggest you post your question to Sensors . We have many sensor engineers who are experienced in sensor for that space.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!