Cannot find true time simulator window, need help on HCS08.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find true time simulator window, need help on HCS08.

f20150335
Contributor III

Hi, I want to design some projects with HCS08 using C in CodeWarrior. I cannot see the true time simulator and real time debugger window in my version of the software. Can you tell me how do I use it. Also it would be great if you could tell me some projects and how to get started with using the HCS08. Thanks!

4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Divyank.

Not all HCS08 products are supported by full chip simulation. What part number do you work with?

Best Regards,

Jennie Zhang

f20150335
Contributor III

I work with the FXTH87xx00 series. I saw the register and variable values i the debug window.

0 Kudos

f20150335
Contributor III

Where can I see the sensor reading values on the computer. Do i have to connect an external monitor?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Divyank,

for FXTH87, CW has full chip simulation mode for it. Below screenshot is from CW11:

pastedImage_1.png

We can check values in viable window or memory window. see my attached video please.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------