cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure a line to trigger a relay

Jump to solution
haroldvogel
Contributor II

I hope that someone can walk me through on using Processor Expert to configure a line (PTC17 on the MKL36Z256VLL4).  This line would be set for a period of time (120ms to 59 seconds) and then turned off after the time period has expired.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Harold,

You can use component "BitIO" and "TimerInt_LDD" of PE.

- After add BitIO , configure it , select the port of PTC17, and Direction is Output:

pastedImage_0.png

- Refer to your demand configure the timer , in the timer interrupt toggle the PTC17:

pastedImage_1.png

About the detail usage of these component , please refer to  help on component -> Typical Usage, there is demo code :

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

When you create , if encounter some question , you can contact me without any hesitate.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Harold,

You can use component "BitIO" and "TimerInt_LDD" of PE.

- After add BitIO , configure it , select the port of PTC17, and Direction is Output:

pastedImage_0.png

- Refer to your demand configure the timer , in the timer interrupt toggle the PTC17:

pastedImage_1.png

About the detail usage of these component , please refer to  help on component -> Typical Usage, there is demo code :

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

When you create , if encounter some question , you can contact me without any hesitate.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
haroldvogel
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

What is the difference between using the BitIO and the GPIO_LDD?

H. John V.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Harold,

The BitIo component implements an one-bit input/output. It uses one bit/pin of an I/O port.

The  GPIO_LDD component is a gpio driver, it can configure gpio interrupt .

IF you only want output high or low , both them are  ok.

For the detail you can refer to the "help on component " to check .

Hope it helps

Alice