cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior for MPC5748G?

Jump to solution
coderunner50
Contributor II

Hello, I just purchased a Qorivva MPC5748G dev kit (MPC574XG-MB and MPC574XG-324DS) and don't have the CodeWarrior MCU 10.6 project files (header, linker, .mem, etc.) for this specific part. I also have a USB Qorivva Multilink debugger that I have used with the MPC5646B/C eval board. Are there any plans to have a CodeWarrior update or version that works with the MPC5748G? Also, besides Green Hill Software Multi are there any other development packages currently available to evaluate this part? Best Regards.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately the MPC57XX is not supported on MCU V10.6.

At this time there is no plan to support this family.

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately the MPC57XX is not supported on MCU V10.6.

At this time there is no plan to support this family.

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos