Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior crashing when opening debug configuration

Jump to solution
GustavoTsea
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm trying to configure to debug a project, but when i click in edit on the debug configuration, the CodeWarrior 10.7 just crash.

I attached a video showing the problem, do you know what is causing this? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
GustavoTsea
Contributor I

I solved the problem by installing the latest multilink driver direct from the PEmicro website. The CodeWarrior has stopped crashing, probably the old driver that was causing codeWarrior to crash.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi GustavoTsea 

0 The problem may be related with a specific project, test the same with another project.

1 The problem may be related with the workspace. Create a new workspace to test if the problem still exists.

2 The problem may be related with CodeWarrior install. remove the CodeWarrior and reinstall it. test this feature with step 1 then.

3. If the problem still persists after above tests, please use the latest CodeWarrior 11.1. 

https://www.nxp.com/design/design-center/software/development-software/codewarrior-development-tools...

Hope this helps

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos
GustavoTsea
Contributor I

I solved the problem by installing the latest multilink driver direct from the PEmicro website. The CodeWarrior has stopped crashing, probably the old driver that was causing codeWarrior to crash.

0 Kudos