68332 bdm

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

68332 bdm

kong4552
Contributor I

I need to upgrade a 20 years old design based upon 68332 to use latest SMT components. To help debugging the new hardware, I need the background mode software that I used to have using BDM assembly language compiler and debugger  environment running under DOS. Can you help me to locate that piece of software? Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies

pks00
Contributor I

I've had a lot of success programming BDM devices using uPad with you can find at    https://www.nongnu.org/micropad - I haven't tried it with the 68k, but it works super for several other devices such as HCS12Z - and it looks as if it can be easily adapted to suit your needs if it doesn't work first shot.   Apart from its flexibility, the great thing about it in my opinion is that you don't need to learn a complex user interface to do a simple job like flashing a chip.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please find the tools that can support 68332

MC68332|32 Bit Microcontroller (MCU)|NXP 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos