cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe has stopped working

Jump to solution
niranjanbc
Contributor IV

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello niranjanbc,

I think maybe you put breakpoints to invalid palce, so try to delete all breakpoints from your breakpoints view.

And if it still can not work well ,Please give more information about your project to us .

Or you can send your project to me .

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
niranjanbc
Contributor IV

I am getting error "arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe has stopped working "when I try to run Debugger

I see below message in console

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information"

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is a known problem with gdb if there are breakpoints/watchpoints or expressions to non-existing memory locations ("Failed to Debug with GDB: Breakpoints or Expressions on non-existing Locations | MCU on Eclipse "). Remove all breakpoints/etc before launching the debugger.

Another problem I have seen are virus scanners/firewalls which block the debugger: you might disable it to give it a try.

I hope this helps,

Erich

niranjanbc
Contributor IV

thanks Erich, it fixed the problem

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello niranjanbc,

I think maybe you put breakpoints to invalid palce, so try to delete all breakpoints from your breakpoints view.

And if it still can not work well ,Please give more information about your project to us .

Or you can send your project to me .

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

niranjanbc
Contributor IV

Thanks Alice it fixed the problem

0 Kudos