cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX Yocto Project: Frequently Asked Questions

No ratings

i.MX Yocto Project: Frequently Asked Questions

How to Test Yocto for i.MX6

i.MX Yocto Project: How Can I Collaborate on the Freescale Yocto Project?

i.MX Yocto Project: How Can I Build the Freescale Yocto Images using bitbake?

i.MX Yocto Project: How Can I Build the Freescale Yocto Images using hob?

i.MX Yocto Project: What Can I Do if I Run Into a Compilation Error?

i.MX Yocto Project: Are There Prebuilt Images Available?

i.MX Yocto Project: How Can I Quicken the Compilation?

i.MX Yocto Project: how can I conserve disk space during builds?

i.MX Yocto Project: How do I add an existing package to an image?

i.MX Yocto Project: Can I use a virtual machine to build?

i.MX Yocto Project: How can I build an image with (latest) mainline kernel?

i.MX Yocto Project: How can I (quickly) modify a package' source code and test it?

i.MX Yocto Project: How can I find out the packages include on an image?

i.MX Yocto Project: How can I compile the kernel manually?

i.MX Yocto Project: How can I patch the kernel?

i.MX Yocto Proyect: How can I create a new Layer?

i.MX Yocto Project: How can I contribute to the community?

i.MX Yocto Project: Where can I see current  BSP issues?

i.MX Yocto Project: Where are the mainstream repositories hosted?

Tutorials:

Yocto Training - HOME

http://www.slideshare.net/OtavioSalvador/yocto-training-in-english - Great tutorial created by the Community's maintainer (there is also a Portuguese version)

i.MX Yocto Project: Freescale Yocto Project Tutorial - It covers some basic developing tasks

Others:

Useful bitbake commands

i.MX Yocto Project: ltib versus bitbake

Labels (1)
Comments

I have a few questions that I haven't seen addressed.

1. Is there a specific yocto configuration for the kontron board?
  2. Can yocto boot off of usb?
  3. Can yocto be nfs booted?

1. For non-FSL boards, you need to check this layer/folder meta-fsl-arm-extra/conf/machine at master · Freescale/meta-fsl-arm-extra · GitHub

2. You mean booting from the USB OTG? i.MX USB Loader

3. Sure. Just do the proper changes on u-boot. Use the images from tmp/deploy/images

Hi Leonardo,

The link you posted above (DOC-9411) returns "may have been deleted"...

I could not find anything for kontron in the 1st link – I am following up with them.

The second link is a 404.

I will try the images created – although I am not sure what to do with the u-boot image file.

Thank you,

Dominic Amann

Software Developer

Sensors & Software Inc.

1040 Stacey Court, Mississauga ON. L4W 2X8

Toll Free: 1-800-267-6013 ext.

subsurface imaging solutions

Sorry, wrong copy & paste. Now the link is non-404.

Hi Dominic,

Ironically, I was just sending a note to another customer when I saw your question.

I don't know whether Kontron's U-Boot build includes USB support, but in general, U-Boot supports USB storage

devices.

We have some patches in flight to allow booting via USB on our boards, but the USB startup is slow under

U-Boot, so we haven't integrated them into our boot script.

If you want to do this by hand, you can use something like this:

U-Boot > usb start

U-Boot > setenv bootargs ... rootwait root=/dev/sda1

U-Boot > ext2load usb 0 10800000 /boot/uImage

U-Boot > bootm 10800000

That is, the "usb start" command should initialize the USB driver (and recognize the storage device), and the "fatload" or "ext2load" commands will allow you to read a kernel into RAM.

You'll then need to tell the kernel (via "bootargs") where the root filesystem is located (example above assumes partition 1 of the first drive connected to your system).

What do you mean by 'I am not sure what to do with the u-boot image'?

The image in deploy/images called u-boot.imx is the one I wouldn't know what to do with - perhaps it is for OTG?

In general, the kontron supports usb boot. I did not mean usb OTG I meant usb boot as in boot from a usb memory device (as opposed to SD card).

I have a u-boot configuration that boots from USB for the LTIB distribution successfully . I have tried building yocto (for imx6sabresd) and dd-ing the image to my usb stick - but no success. I also tried a single ext2 partition, copy filesystem, add uImage in /, then run grub-install. That didn't work either. I will try again with Eric Nelson's directions below.

Tried this - hangs at "Starting kernel" (after checksumming and loading ok).

scanning bus 0 for devices... 4 USB Device(s) found

scanning usb for storage devices... 1 Storage Device(s) found

USB device 0:

Device 0: Vendor: SanDisk  Rev: 2.01 Prod: Cruzer Glide

Type: Hard Disk

Capacity: 30532.5 MB = 29.8 GB (62530624 x 512)

... is now current device

Loading file "/boot/uImage" from usb device 0:1

3872636 bytes read

## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 10800000 ...

Image Name:   Linux-3.0.35-1.1.0+yocto+g21304e

Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)

Data Size:    3872572 Bytes = 3.7 MiB

Load Address: 10008000

Entry Point:  10008000

Verifying Checksum ... OK

Loading Kernel Image ... OK

OK

Using machid 0x10e9 from environment

Starting kernel ...

Hi Dominic,

Believe it or not, that means things worked...

Now you just need to figure out what the proper value for "bootargs" needs to be. You can probably cut & paste from a successful SD card boot and replace "/dev/mmcblk0p#" with "/dev/sda#" and be up and running.

Sure. Oddly enough, it works on an LTIB image - the only obvious difference is the LTIB has its uImage in / - so I had to change my bootfile variable to make it work. Yocto still doesn't work.

I will try with the uImages in the same place. Although by now this feels more like superstition than science. Is there some way to have the boot give more diagnostic progress information?

The usbboot boots the LTIB usb stick no problem. uImage is in the same place (/boot/uImage) in each case. Root filesystem is in /dev/sda1. The command is the same.

Are you using dora? Kernel 3.0.35 ? BTW, u-boot.imx is the same as old u-boot.bin, just without the padding.

The kernel shows as 3.0.35-1.1.0+yocto+g21304e.

The Yocta build was dylan. Should I use Dora?

I am accustomed to bios boots on linux systems. Is there something I need to do with the uBoot imx file? Does it get copied to the boot device somehow? I thought my kontron board has u-boot on its flash so I can run these commands as above. Is there a u-boot component that goes on the boot device as well?

Yes; Dora is the current stable version and all new products ought to be based on it as it gives you a good base and easier upgrade for future releases.  

Kindly help, it is my first build.

bitbake core-image-minimal
NOTE: Your conf/bblayers.conf has been automatically updated.
Parsing recipes: 100% |#############################################################| Time: 0:01:25
Parsing of 1704 .bb files complete (0 cached, 1704 parsed). 2370 targets, 424 skipped, 0 masked, 0 errors.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION = "1.40.0"
BUILD_SYS = "x86_64-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING = "ubuntu-18.04"
TARGET_SYS = "arm-fslc-linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE = "imx6qdlsabresd"
DISTRO = "fslc-framebuffer"
DISTRO_VERSION = "2.6"
TUNE_FEATURES = "arm armv7a vfp thumb neon callconvention-hard"
TARGET_FPU = "hard"
meta
meta-poky = "my_local_dev:e6949336479e611a142834b6d9241514cbaeaf80"
meta-oe
meta-multimedia = "my_local_dev:2d088d252624b19df384aecc434d23afb636178f"
meta-freescale = "my_local_dev:8b9a1e19b1983301bbad9f0c61a4d2adc3fdd741"
meta-freescale-3rdparty = "my_local_dev:545e8094a140231e78b9284c3a3d94fcc573ae98"
meta-freescale-distro = "my_local_dev:4a244af3993ae662624c6f615464e6806cc719a2"

NOTE: Fetching uninative binary shim from http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/uninative/2.6/x86_64-nativesdk-libc.tar.xz;sha256sum=1333...
Initialising tasks: 100% |##########################################################| Time: 0:00:01
Sstate summary: Wanted 675 Found 0 Missed 675 Current 0 (0% match, 0% complete)
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
WARNING: libffi-native-3.2.1-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL ftp://sourceware.org/pub/libffi/libffi-3.2.1.tar.gz, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: alsa-lib-native-1.1.6-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/lib/alsa-lib-1.1.6.tar.bz2, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: binutils-cross-arm-2.31.1-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git;branch=binutils-2_31-branch;protocol=git, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: update-rc.d-native-0.8-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.yoctoproject.org/update-rc.d, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: linux-fslc-imx-4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://github.com/Freescale/linux-fslc.git;branch=4.9-1.0.x-imx, attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: linux-fslc-imx-4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="1449"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots-uninative/x86_64-linux/usr/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/scripts:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/linux-fslc-imx/4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-fslc-linux-gnueabi:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/linux-fslc-imx/4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/linux-fslc-imx/4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/linux-fslc-imx/4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/linux-fslc-imx/4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/linux-fslc-imx/4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/amit"; LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror git://github.com/Freescale/linux-fslc.git /home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/downloads//git2/github.com.Freescale.linux-fslc.git --progress failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository '/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/downloads//git2/github.com.Freescale.linux-fslc.git'...
fatal: Unable to look up github.com (port 9418) (Name or service not known)

ERROR: linux-fslc-imx-4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://github.com/Freescale/linux-fslc.git;branch=4.9-1.0.x-imx'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: linux-fslc-imx-4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/linux-fslc-imx/4.9-1.0.x+gitAUTOINC+953c6e30c9-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.15140
ERROR: Task (/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-freescale/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-fslc-imx_4.9-1.0.x.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
WARNING: btrfs-tools-4.17.1-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/btrfs-progs.git, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: u-boot-fslc-v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://github.com/Freescale/u-boot-fslc.git;branch=2018.11+fslc, attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: btrfs-tools-4.17.1-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="1449"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots-uninative/x86_64-linux/usr/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/btrfs-tools/4.17.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/python3-native:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/scripts:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/btrfs-tools/4.17.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-fslc-linux-gnueabi:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/btrfs-tools/4.17.1-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/btrfs-tools/4.17.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/btrfs-tools/4.17.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/btrfs-tools/4.17.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/btrfs-tools/4.17.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/amit"; LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/btrfs-progs.git /home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/downloads//git2/git.kernel.org.pub.scm.linux.kernel.git.kdave.btrfs-progs.git --progress failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository '/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/downloads//git2/git.kernel.org.pub.scm.linux.kernel.git.kdave.btrfs-progs.git'...
fatal: Unable to look up git.kernel.org (port 9418) (Name or service not known)

ERROR: btrfs-tools-4.17.1-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/btrfs-progs.git'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: btrfs-tools-4.17.1-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-fslc-linux-gnueabi/btrfs-tools/4.17.1-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.31316
ERROR: Task (/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/btrfs-tools/btrfs-tools_4.17.1.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
ERROR: u-boot-fslc-v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="1449"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots-uninative/x86_64-linux/usr/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/scripts:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-fslc/v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-fslc-linux-gnueabi:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-fslc/v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-fslc/v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-fslc/v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-fslc/v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-fslc/v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/amit"; LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror git://github.com/Freescale/u-boot-fslc.git /home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/downloads//git2/github.com.Freescale.u-boot-fslc.git --progress failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository '/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/downloads//git2/github.com.Freescale.u-boot-fslc.git'...
fatal: Unable to look up github.com (port 9418) (Name or service not known)

ERROR: u-boot-fslc-v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://github.com/Freescale/u-boot-fslc.git;branch=2018.11+fslc'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: u-boot-fslc-v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6qdlsabresd-fslc-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-fslc/v2018.11+gitAUTOINC+6e25ce6f3c-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.14069
ERROR: Task (/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-freescale/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-fslc_2018.11.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
ERROR: binutils-cross-arm-2.31.1-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="1449"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.31.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/texinfo-dummy-native:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots-uninative/x86_64-linux/usr/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/scripts:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.31.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-fslc-linux-gnueabi:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.31.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.31.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-fslc-linux-gnueabi/crossscripts:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.31.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.31.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.31.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.31.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/amit"; LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git /home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/downloads//git2/sourceware.org.git.binutils-gdb.git --progress failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository '/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/downloads//git2/sourceware.org.git.binutils-gdb.git'...
fatal: unable to connect to sourceware.org:
sourceware.org[0: 209.132.180.131]: errno=Connection refused

ERROR: binutils-cross-arm-2.31.1-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git;branch=binutils-2_31-branch;protocol=git'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: binutils-cross-arm-2.31.1-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.31.1-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.29828
ERROR: Task (/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils-cross_2.31.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 838 tasks of which 0 didn't need to be rerun and 4 failed.
NOTE: Writing buildhistory

Summary: 4 tasks failed:
/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-freescale/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-fslc-imx_4.9-1.0.x.bb:do_fetch
/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/btrfs-tools/btrfs-tools_4.17.1.bb:do_fetch
/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-freescale/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-fslc_2018.11.bb:do_fetch
/home/amit/Documents/yocto_imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils-cross_2.31.bb:do_fetch
Summary: There were 7 WARNING messages shown.

Version history
Last update:
‎01-29-2013 04:13 PM
Updated by: