VAR-SOM-MX6, $52 i.MX6 System on Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ratings

Starting from $52, the VAR-SOM-MX6 sets the bar for unparalleled design flexibility.
The VAR-SOM-MX6 ensures scalable and simplified development, while also extending the product lifecycle. Thanks to four CPU core assembly options, customers can apply a single System on Module in a broad range of applications to achieve short time-to-market for their current innovations, while still accommodating potential R&D directions and marketing opportunities.
    VAR-SOM-MX6_S.png
Key features include:
  • Freescale i.MX6 1.2GHz Quad / Dual / Single core Cortex-A9      
  • 2GB DDR3, 1GB SLC NAND Flash      
  • Full HD 1080p video encoding/decoding capability      
  • Vivante GPU providing 2D/3D acceleration      
  • Simultaneous multiple display support      
  • Gigabit Ethernet      
  • TI WiLink™ 6.0 single-chip connectivity solution (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®)      
  • PCI-Express 2.0, S-ATA 3.0      
  • Camera interface      
  • USB 2.0: Host, OTG      
  • Audio In/Out      
  • Dual CAN Bus

This versatile solution's -40 to 85°C temperature range and Dual CAN support is ideal for industrial applications, while 1080p video and graphics accelerations make it equally suitable for intensive multimedia applications.
The impressive scalability of the VAR-SOM-MX6 satisfies the needs of the most demanding future application requirements whether faster processing power, enhanced algorithms or improved graphics and video performance to name just a few.
The VAR-SOM-MX6 is an all-round solution with broad connectivity and sophisticated video and acceleration graphic capabilities, delivering a range of middle to high end assembly options all from the same product.
For more details, please see VAR-SOM-MX6 CPU: Freescale iMX6
Comments

hao can i order it?

Version history
Last update:
‎12-26-2012 08:50 AM
Updated by: