S32DS for Vision contains many example projects from which you can learn how S32DS for Vision can be used with the help of the Vision SDK to develop vision applications. The example projects contain generated and hand-written code, which utilize the Vision SDK to demonstrate a workflow using S32DS for Vision. In this document, the procedure for creating a project from one of the provided APEX2 examples through to execution on the EVB is detailed.
1) Launch S32DS for Vision
2) Select 'New S32DS Project from example'
3) Select apex2_fast9 project
4) Click Finish
5) Change to C/C++ perspective, click on 'Switch to C/C++ Development'
6) Select apex2_fast9: A53 in the Project Explorer panel. Build the project using build config 'TEST_A53'.
7) Start a debug session using method as described in HOWTO: Create A53 Linux Project in S32DS for Vision, beginning at step 9.
- Should see something similar to what is pictured below
- There are green diamonds at the corners in the image as identified by the fast9 corner detection algorithm