One of the many great features of the S32DS for Vision is the ability to access the Linux BSP file system on the SD card in the S32V234-EVB. Once connected, you can drag and drop files between your PC and the EVB. Once you have completed HOWTO: Setup S32V234 EVB for debugging with S32DS for Vision and Linux BSP and HOWTO: Setup A Remote Linux Connection, you are ready to setup the Remote Systems view to connect to the Linux files system to view and access the file system.
1) Go to 'Window -> Show View -> Other'
2) Expand 'Remote Systems', then select "Remote Systems' and click OK
3) Click 'Define a connection to remote system' button OR right-click in the Remote Systems window and select 'New -> Connection' from the list
4) Select 'SSH Only'
5) Enter the IP address noted from HOWTO: Setup A Remote Linux Connection for Host name and click Finish
6) Right-click on the connection name in the Remote Systems window and select 'Connect' OR expand the folders under the connection name until the login window appears: Connection_name -> Sftp Files -> Root (window appears)
7) Enter "root" for User ID
8) Click OK
9) The Linux file system is now visible in the Remote Systems window. You can drag and drop files to and from here.