MCUXpresso Config Tools is now available!
You can access it on the following link: Welcome to MCUXpresso | MCUXpresso Config Tools
MCUXpresso Config Tools provides a set of system configuration tools that help users of all levels with a Kinetis or LPC-based MCU solution. Let it be your guide from first evaluation to production development.
High Quality, Comprehensive Enablement
- Production-grade, rigorously tested software and tools.
- Easy-to-use SDK, IDE and configuration tools.
Compatibility Across MCUs
- Supports Kinetis, LPC Cortex-M.
- Easy migration and scalability between MCUs.
Note: i.MX Cortex-M device support coming in 2017
Interoperability Across Tools
- Common experience and broader support through fewer, more cohesive software and tools.
- Seamless development using SDK, IDE and Config tools together.
- SDK and configuration tools also support the large ecosystem of NXP’s partner IDEs.
for communication peripherals
- Peripheral driver usage examples
- Application demos
- FreeRTOS usage demos
- BSD 3-clause for startup, drivers, USB stack
- IAR®, ARM® Keil®, GCC w/ Cmake
- + MCUXpresso IDE
- Production-grade software
- MISRA 2004 compliance
- Checked with Coverity® static analysis tools
Configuration and development tools.
- SDK Builder packages custom SDKs based on user selections of MCU, evaluation board, and optional software components.
- Pins, Clocks, and Peripheral(1) tools generate initialization C code for custom board support.
- Project Generator(1) creates new SDK projects or clones existing ones.
- Power Estimation tool provides energy and battery-life estimates based on a user’s application model
- Power Analyzer(1) measures and displays energy consumption data.