The first official release of S32DS for Power Architecture is available in the download section of S32DS web page: http://www.nxp.com/s32ds
S32 Design Studio is based on Eclipse open development platform and integrates the Eclipse IDE, GNU Compiler Collection (GCC), GNU Debugger (GDB), and other open-source software.
This release supports Windows 7/8/8.1 (32/64 bit), version for Linux will be released later on.
S32DS Power Architecture v1.0 main features
- Free of charge tool with no code size limitation (no license file required)
- Eclipse Luna 4.4 Framework
- GNU Tools for e200 processors build tools (support VLE ISA only, based on gcc 4.9.2, binutils 2.24 and gdb 7.8)
- Libraries included: newlib, newlib-nano and Freescale EWL2
- P&E Multilink (with P&E GDB Server)
- New Project wizard to create application and library projects for supported devices
- Peripherals Register View
- MPC5601P, MPC5602P, MPC5603P, MPC5604P
- MPC5644B, MPC5644C, MPC5645B, MPC5645C, MPC5646B, MPC5646C
- MPC5601D, MPC5602B, MPC5602C, MPC5602D, MPC5603B, MPC5603C, MPC5604B, MPC5604C, MPC5605B, MPC5606B, MPC5607B
- MPC5775K, MPC5774K
- MPC5746R, MPC5745R, MPC5743R
- MPC5748G, MPC5747G, MPC5746G
- MPC5746C, MPC5745C, MPC5746D, MPC5746B, MPC5745D, MPC5745B
- MPC5744P, MPC5743P, MPC5742P, MPC5741P
S32 Design Studio is supported by NXP community - https://community.freescale.com/community/s32/s32ds/
For more details see the attached release notes.