For CodeWarrior V10.6.4 the Update 5 available now. Update 5 is mainly a bug fix release and integrates support for Kinetis WPR1216 and S12Z (MC9S12ZVML31, MC9S12ZVM32, MC9S12ZVM16).
For additional details, please see that attached release notes (PDF format).
Installing the v10.6.4 Update 5
The update is 500 MByte in size, and therefore recommended to download the update first as .zip file, and then install the update.
- Go to http://www.freescale.com/cwmcu10
- Click on the 'Downloads' tab
- Scroll down and select 'Download Options for the 'CodeWarrior Development Suite - Special':
- Locate the MCU v10.6.4 Update 5 under 'Updates and Patches':
- Download the file.
- Start CodeWarrior for MCU10.6.4
- Use the menu Help > Install New Software
- Use the downloaded zip file as local update archive: Click the 'Add...' button, then use 'Archive...' to point to the CW_MCU_v10_6_4_Update_5.zip file downloaded.
- Select the update(s) and go through the installation process with "Next >".
- Restart CodeWarrior at the end of the installation process.
Using Eclipes Update Site
Alternatively, the following update site can be used (keep in mind the 500 MB total download):