1. Software change for Certification Test
Compared to standard Linux/Android release, you may need to do below software changes to implement the certification tests, it is applicable from imx_3.10.31_1.1.0 Linux BSP GA release, for the release before that, user may need to apply the related patches before doing below things, and some examples may be different for former releases, the user needs to change accordingly. See the detailed information in this document “How to do USB Compliance Test for 3.10.y kernel”.
And there is also a link describes the patch for USB Certification Test:
2. I.MX6 series USB Certification Guide
Include the descriptions of all the Certification Test requirements, equipment, procedures for I.MX6 series. For example, Host/Device High Speed Eye Diagram Test(眼图测试).
3. Description of USBCertification related Registers
AN4589 Configuring USB on i.MX 6 Series Processors
4. I.MX6Q/I.MX6DL/I.MX6SL/ I.MX6SX Certification Reports, see attachments
5. Checklist and TPL, see attachments.
Original Attachment has been moved to: I.MX6SX-Checklist-and-TPL.zip