The third update for CodeWarrior for MCU V10.6 is available. This update includes the previous 1.0.0 and 2.0.0 updates, and applies to CodeWarrior for MCU v10.6 only.
New device support:
• S12Z: S12ZVC96, S12ZVCA128, S12ZVCA192, S12ZVCA64, S12ZVCA96
• DSC: MWCT1012, MWCT1212, MWCT1111
Updated support for silicon revisions:
• Kinetis K Series: K11DN512A, K11DX128A, K11DX256A, K21DN512A, K21DX128A, K21DX256A, K21FN1M0A, K21FX512A
See attached release notes for further details.
There are two ways of installation: Offline or Online. Offline installation is recommended as the size of the installation files is up to 900 MB (depending on the installed architectures).
- Go to https://www.freescale.com/cwmcu10
- Click on the 'Downloads' tab and select the product download:
- Select 10.6:
- Download the Update 3:
- From CodeWarrior for MCU10.6, select the menu Help > Install new Software and select the downloaded archive file:
- Check the MCU 10.6 Updates and go through the installation with 'Next >' button.
- Restart Eclipse as prompted.
- In CodeWarrior, use the menu Help > Install New Software
- Use the following Eclipse update site: http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_6/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite
- Install the update
- Restart CodeWarrior as prompted
Full release notes are attached to this document.