Assembly Of The Freescale Cup Car Chassis
Before you start building your program for your car, It would be better if you can assemble your car chassis first. With your car correctly assembled, you can easily test it with your different programs in the later tutorials.
The followings are all the tutorials about car chassis assembly.
- A step-by-step car chassis assembly manual & hints (pub) (PDF)
- Servo and steering assembly directions
- DIY Board mounting template for the TRK-MPC5604B
- DIY Board mounting template for the Tower System
- Board mounting suggestions for the FRDM-KL25Z with shield
- DIY Camera Mounts
- Wiring connections for the TRK-MPC5604B
- Hints and notes to chassis assembly
Freescale Cup Innovation Challenge EMEA Model B car assembly file in attachment below
Exploded Assembly Diagrams