I'm using the imx6ullevk board and L4.14.98_ga, and want to burn image to nand using uuu. I have change some parameters to ahieve uboot for nand & ubi rootfs. And as for imx6ullevk's "nand read", I set that "0x3000000 0x7000000; 0xa0000000 0xa000000". Then I used the "$ sudo ./uuu example_kernel_nand.uuu" to burn the nand. There would get stuck as shown in the attached picture1.
The files I used is as follows:
1) uboot-2018.03-r0.imx → _flash_fw.bin & _flash.bin
2) uTee-6ullevk → _tee
3) fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs-imx_mfgtools.cpio.gz.u-boot (from L4.14.98 official demo) → _initramfs.cpio.gz.uboot
4) imx6ull-14x14-evk-usb-certi.dtb → _board.dtb
5) fsl-image-machine-test.rootfs.tar.bz2 → _rootfs.tar.bz2
6) zImage-imx6ull-14x14-evk.bin → _Image
And if I use the files that all of them are from demo, there would also get stuck as shown in the attached picture2.