KEA128 MSCAN

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEA128 MSCAN

sharadmehta
Contributor I

Need Sample Code to transmit and Receive CAN messages using KEA128 Micro Controller. IDE used is KEIL.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Romeo
Contributor I

Hi kerryzhou,

I am doing various development tests with the TRK-KEA128 board.I have a few questions.
Can you help?

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sharad Mehta,

We still don't have the keil MSCAN project for KEA128, but we have a lot of CAN drivers, and some other IDE project, take an example CW MSCAN project.

You can find the KEA128 MSCAN driver from this link::

MSCAN driver for Kinetis EA devices

The above link already contains the CW KEA128 MSCAN project, you can test it on our TRK-KEA128 board.

But if you still want to use the keil project, I think you can create a keil project, then add the above CAN driver to your keil project, then test it.

Beside the above MSCAN driver, in the attachment, I also attach another CAN CW project, it also has the CAN driver, just different format, it also works.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

chumcu
Contributor II

Hi , I want to use the sample code  "Can_test_nonemask250k.rar" , What  version of CodeWarrior       should I download, thanks.

0 Kudos

Romeo
Contributor I

CW for MCU 10.5

0 Kudos

chumcu
Contributor II
thanks.
0 Kudos

Romeo
Contributor I

Hi kerryzhou,

I am doing various development tests with the TRK-KEA128 board.I have a few questions.
Can you help?

What code do I need to add to CAN_Node1_demo.c to use Systick?

Have a great day

0 Kudos