AnsweredAssumed Answered

GCC Toolchain with KV4x

Question asked by Leon Thürnau on Jan 9, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 25, 2018 by Leon Thürnau

Hallo,

I want to set up the GCC Compiler to test if there is a difference to the IAR Compiler.

Therefore I've set up the Environment variable like shown below:

the complete path is this: "C:/MBDToolbox/mbdtbx_S32K/tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9"

But I'm not using the S32K ! I want to use the KV4x.

But it should be possible to use the GCC Compiler, right ?

During the build procedure I get this message:

fsl_gpio_irq.c:60:3: error: 'for' loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 or C11 mode
       for (uint8_t i = 0; i < 32; ++i) {
       ^
    fsl_gpio_irq.c:60:3: note: use option -std=c99, -std=gnu99, -std=c11 or -std=gnu11 to compile your code

As an attachment you get the build Report.

Also with C11 or C99 I get an error:

C:/MBDToolbox/mbdtbx_S32K/tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9/bin/arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find CM04_MMCLIB_CW.a: No such file or directory
    C:/MBDToolbox/mbdtbx_S32K/tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9/bin/arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lm
    C:/MBDToolbox/mbdtbx_S32K/tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9/bin/arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lc
    C:/MBDToolbox/mbdtbx_S32K/tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9/bin/arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lgcc
    gmake: *** [Motorregelung_mit_KV46F150M_Stand_090118_GCC.elf] Error 1
    ### Build procedure for model: 'Motorregelung_mit_KV46F150M_Stand_090118_GCC' aborted due to an error.
    Error make_rtw: exception id RTW:buildProcess:fatalBuildError  message Error(s) encountered while building "Motorregelung_mit_KV46F150M_Stand_090118_GCC"

The target compile Options are configured like this:

Are the Settings correct for the KV4x Controller ?

Best regards

Outcomes