Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file transfer via bluetooth

Jump to solution
fresxc
Contributor I

Hi, All

I want to send and recive file via bluetooth between the imx6ul and iphone(or Android phone). Now, I use the rootfs from yocto project, it contains the bluez5, but there is no openobex tools. how to compile openobex tools into the rootfs in yocto project? 

Fresxc

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Fresxc

please refer to

OpenEmbedded Layer Index - openobex 
How to add a new layer and a new recipe in Yocto 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Fresxc

please refer to

OpenEmbedded Layer Index - openobex 
How to add a new layer and a new recipe in Yocto 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
fresxc
Contributor I

Hi igor

I tried the way and it works. However, it only can send file from phone(Android) to imx6ul. Connect timeout when send file from imx6ul to phone.

Later, i copy the log to here. however, thanks for your reply. 

Best regards

0 Kudos