Hello, 1st supporting background, then a question...
Supporting background information...
- We are using the mx6ull evk reference design.
- We are following NXP iMX6ULL supporting documentation revision level 'fsl-yocto-L4.1.15_2.0.0-ga'.
- We have followed document 'i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf' procedures and have successfully built for the SD card targeted U-boot images, and QSPI1 NOR flash images.
- While following 'i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf' subsection 5.5, and while changing preferences for U-boot image targets from 'qspi1' to 'spinor', we notice that /fsl-release-bsp/build-fb/tmp/deploy/images/imx6ull14x14evk are not updated with the U-Boot SPI-NOR preferences (for ECSPI Serial ROM boot option).
- I can confirm the last line within the 'conf/local.conf' file is UBOOT_CONFIG = "spinor"
- However executing statement $MACHINE=imx6ull14x14evk bitbake -c deploy u-boot-imx after updating the 'local.conf' file does not produce new files supporting the 'spinor' option.
My question is...
Why aren't new 'spinor' images showing up in /fsl-release-bsp/build-fb/tmp/deploy/images/imx6ull14x14evk/ ...image deployment folder?
I do see links to the u-boot binary images are updated / refreshed. But... actual u-boot binary images are not. See attached screenshot.