I posted this in a boot-loader group yesterday by mistake and only 11 people saw it. I apologize those 11 who are probably now seeing it twice. But my problem still exists.
We're using a KEAZ128 processor on a new project and I am currently trying to bring tool up with gdb on openocd using a CMSIS_DAP SWD adapter. We use these tools for several other K and LPC series targets.
The info page says:
- GDB debugger with support for the following debug interface hardware:
- SEGGER J-Link (w/SEGGER GDB Server, Windows, Linux, Mac)
- P&E Multilink (w/P&E GDB Server, Windows, Linux)
- CMSIS-DAP (w/OpenOCD GDB and OpenSDA embedded circuit,Windows, Linux)
- Command Line (CL) debugging with GDB and OpenOCD TCL
But I can't get a working configuration. Does anyone know the target config file to use or have a working custom one?
Using the klx.cfg file I was able to initially connect to the processor and examine all the registers and memory but when I tried to flash with GDB it errord immediately and now the processor is acting like it's security bits are set.
#openocd #keaz128 #arm-none-eabi-gdb