cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX7D QSPI Configuration for MX66L1G45G

Jump to solution
dietersteininge
Contributor II

Programming QSPI flash is possible on our customer board with mfg tool an i think, the fuses are set correct (HW_OCOTP_BOOT_CFG0 = 0x10004000, Boot_mode is 00). The QSPI flash was accessed after reboot, but nothing more happens (no console output).

Maybe there´s a problem with the qspi config file (i still use the original qspi-nor-macronix-mx25l51245g-config file). Is a modified config file for the MX66L1G45G available/necessary?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dieter

unfortunately I am not aware of config file for the MX66L1G45G, just for test one can try to

boot for example in single mode of operation, also check if uboot has support for that flash

Re: [U-Boot] [PATCH] spi: Add support for MX66U51235F, MX66L1G45G and MT25QU02G 

attach jtag debugger and dump 0x910400 (ROM uses 0x910000 as starting address),
you should see ivt header here if the qspi access is ok.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dietersteininge
Contributor II

MX66 flash works with MX25 config file. We had a reset problem, flash was held in reset after power up. Now booting from qpi works.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dieter

unfortunately I am not aware of config file for the MX66L1G45G, just for test one can try to

boot for example in single mode of operation, also check if uboot has support for that flash

Re: [U-Boot] [PATCH] spi: Add support for MX66U51235F, MX66L1G45G and MT25QU02G 

attach jtag debugger and dump 0x910400 (ROM uses 0x910000 as starting address),
you should see ivt header here if the qspi access is ok.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos