cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

搭建好模型之后编译生成的文件,怎么通过IAR和S32DS下载到板子上?

Jump to solution
释然111
Contributor III

打开工具箱自带的例子s32k144_GPIO,编译完成后生成一个文件夹,怎么将生成的文件通过S32 DS和IAR下载到板子上?){M%FNIG[]2(PA7]OZVK4@X.png%T{UR5GQ0$R0W]8JMV6{0X3.png`%04UOTGCQ%)%}`MLJHUICQ.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zhou ten, 

For IAR you need to follow this procedure: IAR Flashing an existing image without risking a re-build 

Basically you create a new project by selecting the Externally built executable option:

Capture.JPG

Then make sure you select the S32K144 as Device from Project Options

Capture.JPG

Hope this helps!

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
haoxue1027
Contributor IV

请问你解决了么?我也出现了这个问题。拜托拜托

0 Kudos
Contributor I

Hi Daniel :

I have added the executable file into IAR Embedded Workbench ,then debug the project, it appeared error like the picture,could you like to tell me the reason?Thank you very much!捕获.PNG

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Ni hao,

That's about all the Chinese i know.

I guess you what to know how to use the S32DS or IAR to load the executable file produced with Matlab into the S32K board right ?

If that is the case you can use the elf importer (e.g. S32DS): File/Import/Executable File Importer

Capture.JPG

Then the wizard will guide you thru the rest of the process.

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos
释然111
Contributor III

Hi Daniel:

Thank you ,I  also want to know how to use the  "IAR" to load the executable file produced with Matlab into the S32K board , Because  I use the IAR to work recently~

Best regards,

Zhou ten

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zhou ten, 

For IAR you need to follow this procedure: IAR Flashing an existing image without risking a re-build 

Basically you create a new project by selecting the Externally built executable option:

Capture.JPG

Then make sure you select the S32K144 as Device from Project Options

Capture.JPG

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos
释然111
Contributor III

Hi Daniel :

I find that “the IAR” only open ".eww" file.6TFA)N2B_CN06DRED}%F9[D.pngRO{)T8[AQ}HL9@[ESHHM7(U.png

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zhou ten,

I do not know Chinese, but i think the dialogue you are seeing ask you to save the new project.

2.jpg

Only after you create the IAR project you will be able to load the additional file you wish to debug.

1.jpg

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos
释然111
Contributor III

ok.Thank you very much~~~~

0 Kudos