cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Drop in Replacement for MK11DN512VLK5

sanjaydath
Contributor I

Hi,

We are currently using MK11DN512VLK5 in our project which has 512KB Flash and 64KB SRAM.

Now we are in need of high memory (both Flash and SRAM) microcontroller which should drop in replacement for existing microcontroller.

Request you guys to suggest if there is any microcontroller available which suits the above need.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjay Dath

Tech Lead

4/1, 10th Floor, Tower C,

IBC Knowledge Park,

Allegion India Private Limited

Bannergatta Road,

Bengaluru, Karnataka,

India - 560029

Landline: 91-80-66798801

Mobile: 91-9886794674

E-mail:sanjay.dath@allegion.com

http://www.allegion.com/

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the

recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient,

any review, dissemination or copying of this message of the information it contains

is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender

and delete the original email and any attachments.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sanjay Dath,

In 50Mhz kinetis chip, 512Kflash is the max flash size.

pastedImage_1.png

If you still want to get larger flash size, you need to choose 120Mhz chip.

For example MK22FN1M0AVLK12,  it has 1024KB flash, 128KB SRAM. But this chip have a lot of difference with MK11DN512VLK5, you can create the code refer to the KSDK2.0-TWR-K21F120M.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sanjaydath
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

We will analyze your response and get back to you

-Sanjay

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sanjay,

You are welcome!

If you need any help from my side, just let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos