Contributor III

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

0 Kudos
26 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi JiWei,

The problem is having the application most likely in a folder other than C:\nxp\bstudio_nxp\workspace (probably C:\users\)

When trying to find the "sdk/JN-SW-4168/Stack/Common/Build/config.mk" file, it is using relative path to get to it assuming that it is in the correct directory.

Please change the workspace directory of beyond studio to "C:\nxp\bstudio_nxp\workspace"

Please let me know your findings.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

liuxiang
Contributor I

Hi Mario Ignacio Castaneda Lopez

I also met compiled by question, in accordance with the method of you said, I'm sure my workspace path is "C: \ NXP \ bstudio_nxp \ workspace", but there are still compiling is not successful, like JiWei Gao said.Could you help me to solve it, thanks.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Liu,

The errors you are seeing in Eclipse are due to the indexer. 

It sometimes resolves itself if you rebuild the indexer by right clicking on the project -> Index -> refresh all files

then right clicking on the project -> Index -> Rebuild.

You must have the includes file like this. Also please try to delete and import again.

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

liuxiang
Contributor I

Hello, Mario Ignacio Castaneda Lopez ,according to your method, I repeated several times, still have the above mentioned can not compile, you look at what other solution?

0 Kudos

liuxiang
Contributor I

Hello, Mario Ignacio Castaneda Lopez ,according to your method, I repeated several times, still have the above mentioned can not compile, you look at what other solution? My header file contains only in three, don't know why....

err.jpg

0 Kudos

limcb
Contributor IV

Directory is "C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\workspace\JN-AN-1189-ZigBee-HA-Demo" ?

0 Kudos

liuxiang
Contributor I

Yes, I am pretty sure this path, on the other hand, there is a problem, now I want to download a program using a serial port, but a lot of times, a serial port is always tip can't find the device ( I'm sure JN5168 is connected right).

123.jpg

0 Kudos

limcb
Contributor IV

Hi, are you using Evaluation Kit and JN5168 Module to program ? Or are you using custom board ?

If custom board, please look at JN-RD-6036 ; DR1174_Main_Board_1V4.

Minimum connection to USB : 6 pin. RESETN, MISO, TX, RX, VCC, GND. 

You need to program the FTDI chip CBUS2 and CBUS3 to I/O Mode using FT_Prog.exe, then you can program JN5168. 

For path, please check if SDK; JN-SW-4168 v1470 is installed. Please make sure JN-AN-1189 is v1.12. 

0 Kudos

liuxiang
Contributor I

Hello, I am using JN51680EK001 Evalnation Kit, my FTDI USB adapter RS232 chip driver has been installed, and the computer serial port can be found, but the IDE can not found  JN5168.

0 Kudos

limcb
Contributor IV

Please check

You need to program the FTDI chip CBUS2 and CBUS3 to I/O Mode using FT_Prog.exe

More info here: https://community.nxp.com/thread/436635#comment-865994 

0 Kudos

liuxiang
Contributor I

Hello, I have to do that as you said, but IDE still can't find JN5168.

1.jpg2.jpg

0 Kudos

limcb
Contributor IV

Please try reconnect eval kit after programming FTDI. Then please check jumper on Eval Kit, make sure it is exactly as shown in red;

Clipboard04.png

liuxiang
Contributor I

Hello, thank you for solve my problem, I have made the wrong jumper Settings, there is a jumper Settings to the JTAG EN end.Why is set to the JTAG EN end will not be able to download a program using a serial port?Where there are books.
In addition, I still have some problems, such as mentioned in previous email, why I IDE the import JN1189 after, there will be a lot of mistakes, mainly is the path cannot be found, I'm sure my project path is "C: \ NXP \ bstudio_nxp \ workspace \ Jacqueline Nottingham - AN - 1189 - ZigBee - HA - Demo", and USES the Index - > fresh all files.

err.jpg

0 Kudos

limcb
Contributor IV

For books, JN-RD-6036, DR1174_Schematic_1V4.pdf, you can see JTAG section, 74AUP1G157 , 74HC1G32 , 74HCT1G08. 

74HCT1G08 disconnect RX (serial) when JTAG_EN (Jumper) is ON. 

74AUP1G157 disconnect TX (serial) when JTAG_EN (Jumper) is ON. 

No serial connection when Jumper JTAG is ON.

For path, please check if SDK; JN-SW-4168 v1470 is installed. Please make sure JN-AN-1189 is v1.12. 

0 Kudos

liuxiang
Contributor I

hello

My SDK is indeed JN-SW-4168 v1470 and JN- AN - 1189 is v1.12, but there are still cannot compile problem.

In addition, read JN - UG - 3093, I found some problems:

Note 2: For full details of the board, refer to the Carrier
and Expansion Boards Reference Manual (JN-RM-
2063) , available from the NXP Wireless Connectivity
TechZone (see “Support Resources” on page 8 ).
Support Resources
To access online support resources such as SDKs, Application Notes and User
Guides, visit the Wireless Connectivity TechZone:
All NXP resources referred to in this manual can be accessed at the above address,
unless otherwise stated.
Why cannot open www.nxp.com/techzones/wireless-connectivity, why I can't find the JN - UG - 3093.
0 Kudos

limcb
Contributor IV

Can you show Console Output ?

Clipboard05.png

You can find JN-UG-3093 here. techzone is old website.

ZigBee Home Automation|NXP 

0 Kudos

liuxiang
Contributor I

hello,

Compilation can pass, but the problems bar inside tip a lot of mistakes.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

In addition, I'm sorry, I can't find the books mentioned last time is  JN - RM - 2063, not  JN - RM - 3093, the last time I write wrong, I'm very sorry.

0 Kudos

limcb
Contributor IV

You can try to Index > Rebuild. 

If can compile, no problem. Just ignore mistake. 

JN-RM-2063 is inside JN-RD-6036.

0 Kudos

liuxiang
Contributor I
hello:
JN- RD - 6036 I found the book, but is the NXP's official website can't open...
In this JN1189 demo, I don't understand the structure of this project now, how is this file organization together?For a project, the project USES the folder?Beyond studio is how to put a few folders compiled into a project?The contents of the makefile inside how to understand?Do you have  introduction about the NXP make file?
Common_Switch C files in the folder and DimmerSwitch C file in any contact?If these two folders with belong to a project, then how they are organized together?
0 Kudos

limcb
Contributor IV

Since you are using ZigBee HA, the website you should refer is ZigBee Home Automation|NXP , I think... You can refer here for other SDK Support Resources for JN516x MCUs|NXP

In the JN-AN-1189, there is a Doc folder with PDF inside. It has a lot of information but not everything. 

Since you are developing ZigBee HA, you may refer to JN-UG-3101 from the link above ^ for more information. 

JN-UG-3087 is also important to control Hardware peripheral. 

0 Kudos