cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mingw32-make: *** [LCD_menu.abs] Error 1

Jump to solution
eyeow84
Contributor III

I am first time user for codewarrior for mcu programming. However it shows the error as per above. It doesn't seem like problem from my coding, isn't it?. Can somebody tell me how to fix it? Appreciate. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Eng Yeow

Would you please ask the customer to try the tips below?

1) Close CodeWarrior IDE, and delete the <.metadata> subfolder under workspace, then restart CodeWarrior and open project.

2) Click on 'Project' menu-> Clean to remove the object file and rebuild again. Does it work?

3) Click whether the path of project files contains non-English Characters?

If the above does not work, could you please create a new bareboard project for your MCU, whether the new project also has the same problem?

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Eng Yeow

Would you please ask the customer to try the tips below?

1) Close CodeWarrior IDE, and delete the <.metadata> subfolder under workspace, then restart CodeWarrior and open project.

2) Click on 'Project' menu-> Clean to remove the object file and rebuild again. Does it work?

3) Click whether the path of project files contains non-English Characters?

If the above does not work, could you please create a new bareboard project for your MCU, whether the new project also has the same problem?

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eng,

Could you tell us which MCU and CodeWarrior version are you using?

Are you trying to run an example project?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos
eyeow84
Contributor III

i am using DEMO9S08SH32/SG32 demo board. The MCU is MC9S08SH32. CodeWarrior ver:  10.6.4.

i wanted to try the C code instead of the example project which come with assembly language coding.

Thanks. Appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eng,

Thanks for the information.

Could you tell us what information is show in the Console view instead of the Problem view?

pastedImage_3.png

The console will provide more information about the error.

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos