Hello, how are you guys?
In my previous questions I was asking about how to work with my board as a CAN device.
For now looks its working as a Loopback mode, but my real intention is to integrate this board into a CAN network.
So, a general question,
¿is there a Guide or reference of how to Setup, Synchronize a CAN network and how to watch (sent and received) Frames?
Very specific questions
- 1.- How can I see the frames transmitted (TX/RX) on the bus? a Console, Terminal, Saint Bus Monitor?
- 2.- If CAN_LDD component is not visible as a Component in Components View, is there a file to set Loopback = Yes/No?
- 3.- Where Do I need to configure the baudrate for the board? (I´m working with 500,000 in two other devices)
- 4. -In others post, I saw this: What does it means, and how to configure it?
Gateway(TRK-KEA128) ------------------ECU CAN Tx----------->------CAN Rx Console<--------CANRx----------<--------CAN Tx
- 5.-Printf() is not working on my bench, I have been read and implementing a guide on the MCUoneclipse.com but still no printing anything, No errors get when compiling it. This is the guide:
This is what I have:
- 2 SAINT2 devices, harness, and USB cables, these devices are sending and receiving frames into the CAN bus--OK
-1 TRK KEA 128 - MCU PKEAZ128MLK, working in Loopback mode--OK
-SAINT Bus Engine, to control the ports (open/close) on the guest PC.
-SAINT Bus monitor, to watch the frames on the bus
Also I attached a CAN project that I´m using.
Original Attachment has been moved to: KEAZ128_CAN_Network.zip