Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble working with Code warrior and KL46z

Jump to solution
maryamgazorpak
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to create a new breadboard project with code warrior for my KL46Z , When I choose the Device the "Next" bottom stays off and does not let me go to the next step.Any one had this problem before? Also My chip is in the BOOT LOAD mode and I can see everything fine on Device manager under Jungo and Port.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Maryam:

Under KL46Z there are two options and you have to select one of them. If using FRDM-KL46Z then you have to select the MKL46Z256:

KL46_project.png

About the "BOOTLOAD mode" please carefully read the next tutorials (:smileyalert: these are for FRDM-KL25Z, just have in mind that yours is FRDM-KL46Z):

OpenSDA on the Freedom KL25Z Board | MCU on Eclipse

The Freescale OpenSDA Trap: “No Device Available”, or something like that…. | MCU on Eclipse

Regards!,

Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Maryam:

Under KL46Z there are two options and you have to select one of them. If using FRDM-KL46Z then you have to select the MKL46Z256:

KL46_project.png

About the "BOOTLOAD mode" please carefully read the next tutorials (:smileyalert: these are for FRDM-KL25Z, just have in mind that yours is FRDM-KL46Z):

OpenSDA on the Freedom KL25Z Board | MCU on Eclipse

The Freescale OpenSDA Trap: “No Device Available”, or something like that…. | MCU on Eclipse

Regards!,

Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
maryamgazorpak
Contributor I

Thanks Jorge,

I really don't know why it did not let me chose MKL46Z256 since there were no branches for MKL46Z ,I tried it today and it worked.:)

0 Kudos