AnsweredAssumed Answered

Failed to resume target process. Downloading binary to target...

Question asked by Robert Hana on Aug 12, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 20, 2014 by Jorge_Gonzalez

Hello, I am attempting to debug Kinetis_MK20DX256VLL7_mouse_host  in CodeWarrior 10.6 and I am getting this error "Failed to resume target process. Downloading binary to target..."

First I am asked "Device is secure. Erase to unsecure?" Then I click yes, and it gives me the message above.

In my event details I get this:

Description:

Failed to resume target process.

Explanation:

No details available.Details:

Downloading binary to target...

Stack Trace:

com.freescale.cdt.debug.cw.core.DebugErrorUtils.handleDebugCoreError(DebugErrorUtils.java:281)

com.freescale.cdt.debug.cw.core.cdi.model.Target.launchComplete(Target.java:4610)

com.freescale.cdt.debug.cw.CWCallback.NotifyTargetLaunchComplete(CWCallback.java:631)

cwdbg.DebuggerCallbackPOA._invoke(DebuggerCallbackPOA.java:399)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaServerRequestDispatcherImpl.dispatchToServant(Unknown Source)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaServerRequestDispatcherImpl.dispatch(Unknown Source)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaMessageMediatorImpl.handleRequestRequest(Unknown Source)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaMessageMediatorImpl.handleRequest(Unknown Source)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaMessageMediatorImpl.handleInput(Unknown Source)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.giopmsgheaders.RequestMessage_1_2.callback(Unknown Source)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaMessageMediatorImpl.handleRequest(Unknown Source)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.dispatch(Unknown Source)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.doWork(Unknown Source)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.orbutil.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.performWork(Unknown Source)

com.sun.corba.se.impl.orbutil.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.run(Unknown Source)

I have other projects that build just fine.

Any ideas where I should be looking? Thanks.

Outcomes