What is the procedure to boot from SD on T1040RDB?
The QorIQ SDK 1.6 manual refers to eSPI/SD/NAND boot for Freescale T4240E/T2080E and P series processors. But no information is available for T1040RDB.
We have generated the PBL file after modifying the PBI_SRC to SD/MMC.
Can someone provide answers to the following queries.
1) What are the values to be given for BOOT_LOC in RCW?
2) What are the PBI commands to be appended?
3) How to insert the u-boot.bin into the PBL? (The yocto build only generates a generic u-boot.bin, unlike the u-boot-spl.bin that the SDK manual refers to)
4) At what offset should we write PBL.bin and u-boot.bin to the SD card ?
5) Also the SDK 1.6 manual refers to writing ucode.bin as well (for T2080/T4240). Is it applicable to T1040RDB. If so how do we get this?
5) Is there any board switch configuration?
Thanks and Regards,