cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration tool for energy metering applications

svenmoeller
Contributor II

Hello,

some weeks ago ive read about a tool to configure the TWR-KM34 . Its a graphical user interface that enables you to choose if u want to measure 1,2,3-phases , amplitudes of voltage and current, and so on. As result it generates a header file.

Ive read about it in a Freescale Appnote/Fact Sheet. Unfortunately i cant find the document anymore. Does anybody know where to download or get further information about that config tool?

thank you

Update:

The filter-based metering algorithms configuration tool is described in AN4265 (page 33f.).

In the added file "instruction.pdf" there is a broken-link for this tool:

DevTools Software:    "Kinetis-M Filter based metering algorithms and configuration tool"

(Broken-) Link:          http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN4265SW.zip?fpsp=1

Where do i get the configuration tool from, since the link above doesn't work?

thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I am not sure if the API reference manual for the Kinetis M is what you are looking for, you can find it under the name KMSWDRVAPIRM

TWR-KM34Z50M: Kinetis M Series Tower System Module
Have a great day,
Vicente

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Hi Svenmoeller:

The only document that I coudl find abalable on freescal's page was the DRM143, Kinetis-M One-Phase Power Meter, I know this is not exactly what you are looking for but I am afraid I cannot find something like this for 3 phases and may be you could use this as base and develop something.

For this reference design you can aslo download the application software.

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos