cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMSIS Library and MCU headers MKL05Z32VLF4

adamvadala-roth
Contributor I

Hi folks

I'm trying to track down the CMSIS library and support headers for the MKL05Z32VLF4 ARM Cortex Mo+ chip. I have a design on its way from the assembler and I would like to get a head start on the firmware. I found the standard CMSIS packages from ARM's official site but I am having trouble locating the files related to my particular Kinetis. Has anyone here used this chip or a similar one without the distributed IDE ? I would like to us Xcode on Mac OS X to build and compile projects for this hardware platform I'm developing and in order to do that I need all the sources and headers but there doesn't seem to be a place where I can find them.

The sample projects for the KL05 Freedom Board have some of the files but I'm not sure I can make use of them without the IDE

FRDM-KL05Z: Freescale Freedom Development Platform for the Kinetis KL05 and KL04 MCUs

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Adam:

In the attached file you will find the necessary CMSIS compliant files specific for your MCU.

Regarding the CMSIS libraries, I recommend you to check the next tutorial by Erich Styger:

Tutorial: Using the ARM CMSIS Library | MCU on Eclipse

That tutorial is for CodeWarrior, but it gives you the idea of how to use the libraries.

Hope this helps!

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos