cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About MCIMX-LVDS1 detailed information

Jump to solution
yuuki
Senior Contributor II

I looked for the detailed information of MCIMX-LVDS1.
However, I was able to find neither a datasheet nor a schematic.

I would like to know the following information.

- Liquid crystal maker
- Part Number
- Viewing angle
- I/F specification (pin assignment, timing etc.)

Best Regards,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi yuuki,

Sorry for delay reply. Yes, the MCIMX-LVDS1 has a touch-panel controller. It has a HanStar part number (HSD100PXN1) on it. They use the Galaxy Touch device .And the touch screen is included with the LVDS1 display. Hope this can help you.
Have a great day

Best Regards
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The only functional part of the MCIMX-LVDS1 module is the HSD100PXN1 LVDS LCD +

capacitive touch screen panel by HannStar:

http://www.hannstar.com/Common.aspx?mid=198&tmid=3&modid=4

For the detailed information on it, please contact them directly:

http://www.hannstar.com/Common.aspx?mid=231&tmid=93&modid=1

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi yuuki,

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. About MCIMX-LVDS1 I only have information on freescale official website, the link is http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=IMX53QSB&tab=Buy_Parametric_Tab&fromS....

The LVDS interface design you can refer to the Schematics of every boards on different processors.

Hope this can help you.

Have a great day

Best Regards

Dan

yuuki
Senior Contributor II

Dear Dan-san,

Thank you for the reply.

I think that MCIMX-LVDS1 has a touch-panel controller.
I want the information of maker and a part number of this touch-panel controller.

Would you let me know, if you have these informations?

I found MAX11801 on the SABRE-SDB board.
However, this is a Resistive membrane type touch panel.
I understand that MCIMX-LVDS1 has a controller of Electrostatic capacitance type touch panel.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi yuuki,

Sorry for delay reply. Yes, the MCIMX-LVDS1 has a touch-panel controller. It has a HanStar part number (HSD100PXN1) on it. They use the Galaxy Touch device .And the touch screen is included with the LVDS1 display. Hope this can help you.
Have a great day

Best Regards
Dan

0 Kudos