AnsweredAssumed Answered

USB_MSD_HOST_MQX_Lite_MKL25Z128_PEx invalid path,how to correct it in the right way?

Question asked by Diego Colombo on Mar 10, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 17, 2014 by Daniel Chen

Please,i ask your help once again

I have to develop an application based on USB and MQX lite,the above example on FRDM-KL25Z board should help me a lot.

I read USBHOSTUG and AN4748 documents,but i'm still having some problems,likely related to the way project should be built,an issue that i don't master properly

After compilingm i have lot of warning,but the first i want to clear is:

Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\Freescale\Freescale USB Stack v4.1.1\ProcessorExpert\Examples\Host\MSD\USB_MSD_HOST_MQX_Lite_MKL25Z128_PEx\Sources\common\kinetis).

I guess that i should copy or link the folder  \common\kinetis in \Sources,but i dont know where to pick them from.

I searched in the USB stack folder for all the \common\kinetis occurencies,and i found one in

\Freescale USB Stack v4.1.1\Source\Host\examples,it contains lot of files,shurely some are not needed ,as the MK40 and MK60 .h files

but wich one are need, assuming that this folder is the right one?

Maybe should be better to copy the project in a workspace folder in a typical position satisfying the relative paths,but where?

Thanks for your help

Diego

Outcomes