Did you mean: 

E: Unable to locate package locale-base-en-us

leonardoassad
Contributor I

Hi,

Excuse me my bad english.

I am getting a new error in fsl-image-gui:

| Reading package lists...

| W: Unable to read /home/leonardo/Downloads/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/etc/apt/sources.list.d/ - DirectoryExists (2: No such file or directory)

| W: Unable to read /home/leonardo/Downloads/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/etc/apt/sources.list - RealFileExists (2: No such file or directory)

| Reading package lists...

| Building dependency tree...

| W: Unable to read /home/leonardo/Downloads/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/etc/apt/sources.list.d/ - DirectoryExists (2: No such file or directory)

| W: Unable to read /home/leonardo/Downloads/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/etc/apt/sources.list - RealFileExists (2: No such file or directory)

| W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems

| E: Unable to locate package locale-base-en-us

| WARNING: /home/leonardo/Downloads/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/wandboard_quad-poky-linux-gnueabi/fsl-image-gui/1.0-r0/temp/run.do_rootfs.1224:1 exit 1 from

|   exit 1

| ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs (log file is located at /home/leonardo/Downloads/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/wandboard_quad-poky-linux-gnueabi/fsl-image-gui/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.1224)

ERROR: Task 7 (/home/leonardo/Downloads/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-demos/recipes-fsl/images/fsl-image-gui.bb, do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'

NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 6416 tasks of which 5031 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

No currently running tasks (6416 of 6417)

My local conf is almost the default, except by this settings:

PACKAGE_CLASSES ?= "package_deb"

IMAGE_FEATURES += " package-management"

IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " apt"

The target machine is wandboard-quad .

Thanks for any help,

Leonardo

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

OtavioSalvador
Senior Contributor II

I replied to this question in meta-freescale mailing list; please don't post same question over many places as it ends making people to repeat themselves ;-)

0 Kudos

leonardoassad
Contributor I

I've read your reply after I created this thread.

Most important: I still unable to fix the problem.

0 Kudos

OtavioSalvador
Senior Contributor II

More important is to be polite with people trying to help. I am supporting you for free and giving you support so please bear this on mind when complaining.

Answer the message in the mailing list so people can learn from your problem.

Regards,

0 Kudos