AnsweredAssumed Answered

Unable to find TSS_Library Component

Question asked by Alessandro Vagniluca on Sep 12, 2012
Latest reply on Oct 3, 2012 by Peter Moravcik

I started developing my first Touch Sensing application on my Kinetis K20-based custom board with CW 10.2, MQX 3.8.1 and TSS 3.0.

I updated CW 10.2 with all the current updates and service packs; Processor Expert version is 5.3.

Because I want to use MQX RTOS, I first started to make the PSP and BSP libraries needed by my application. I use Processor Expert LDDs to have the low-level drivers for my board.

From the TSS User Guide I see the TSS_Library Component is provided to be integrated into my CW project.

But in my Components Library I cannot find the TSS_Library, only the TSI_LDD is present.

The TSS User Guide, indeed, describes how to configure the TSS_Library Component in CW 10.3: maybe the TSS_Library Component will be only provided with the next CW 10.3?

But in the "Cannot use PE TSI component with S08PT60" thread ( Re: Cannot use PE TSI component with S08PT60 ) I see:

"However the TSS_Library component is not delivered within the product by default and it must be additionaly downloaded from web."

The reported link for downloading ( TSS Product Summary Page ) is the link to the TSS suite I just downloaded, and there are no other software packages to be downloaded.

Where is TSS_Library Component available?

Outcomes