cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipeline stop at “setting pipeline to pause”when I stop pipeline

程辉鲍
Contributor I

Hi

I am working on the IMX6Q platform performing gstreamer applications,i need display vedio on the hdmi,and remotely transmit video by gstreamer Plugin. I am using the following pipeline:

sudo gst-launch-1.0 imxv4l2src ! "video/x-raw, width=720, height=576,format=(string)I420,framerate=30/1" ! tee name=t allow-not-linked=true t. ! queue max-size-buffers=2  ! vpuenc_h264 ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 ! udpsink clients=192.168.0.255:5000 sync=false t. ! queue ! imxv4l2sink sync=false

it's work,but when i press button  "ctrl+c" to stop the pipeline, it stop at "setting pipeline to pause".

i test remotely transmit pipeline:

sudo gst-launch-1.0 imxv4l2src ! "video/x-raw, width=720, height=576,format=(string)I420,framerate=30/1" ! tee name=t allow-not-linked=true t. ! queue max-size-buffers=2  ! vpuenc_h264 ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 ! udpsink clients=192.168.0.255:5000 sync=false.

it's work,pipeline can be stop normally。

but when i test display video on the hdmi:

sudo gst-launch-1.0 imxv4l2src ! "video/x-raw, width=720, height=576,format=(string)I420,framerate=30/1" ! tee name=t allow-not-linked=true t. ! queue t. ! queue ! imxv4l2sink sync=false

the same problem has occurred,pipeline stops at "setting pipeline to pause”when press "ctrl+c"。

Please help me to create the correct pipeline to stream from Camera to Display

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

after you get "setting pipeline to pause”, what error message do you get next?do you mean that you use “CTRL+C” to stop the pipeline, but the hdmi still play the video from camera? you couldn't stop it and get the message “setting pipeline to pause” ?

0 Kudos